Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I've kept mine in my front pocket for security reasons ever since I talked to that cop -- he said that's what he did, to thwart pickpockets. Which was like 2 decades ago.

PS They don't fare much better, in terms of wear. I buy cheap-ish wallets, so the first place they deteriorate is they "shrink" (wrinkle at the corners, etc.).

If I can easily add the grateful dead channel and jamon and npr, otherwise, no

Yeah, it is stupid the way that they are setting it up. There will be an additional charge of $2-3/month and you get some of the Sirius content but I am not sure all of it. In the end I assume they are going to collapse it down and end up with a combination.

the issue isn't wallets in general, but thick wallets. take all that shit out periodically, and it isn't an issue. some men seem to think their wallet is a purse replacement. need a purse? buy a purse. got a purse? die in a fire.

I use this in my front pocket...love it:

Jimiâ„¢ Wallet. Credit Card Wallets with Detachable Money Clip

I love whippin' out my Jimi.

Thanks for the link, I think I may have found my new wallet. Stephen, how many credit cards (or their equivalent) can it hold?

4 CCs, but you can get 5 cards in there if one of them is your DL. You could put another card in the money clip portion to get a total of 6 cards in there, but then you wouldn't have room for cash. I was trying to go minimal and it's been great. Fortunately I carry a backpack to work and I've got all my other cards in my old wallet in there, but those things are more specific in use and I don't "need" them everyday. This wallet has been great.

How grippy is said wallet? Looks to me like it would be rather hard to get out of a pocket if it is rubbery like it looks.

Nope, smooth and easy to remove.

Yes as long as the hooch is in a plastic container and less than three ounce. You can bring as many that can fit in a zip-lock bag.

For the machine gun as long as it's in a locked container and checked.

You could also try for the rectal cavity method but YRMV.

On a side note when we fly over here and back we are all armed, most with a carbine and side arm. But they won't let us have knives. Go figure.