Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

pint of hoegaarden witbier bierre blanche and grilled chicken sandwich, with sweet potato fries. simply an amazing meal, have not eaten like that in awhile. now back to the regularly scheduled healthy meals.

and a bit before that (like day before) got me a new triumvir Tee.

Eneloop are awesome batteries. Good choice! :)

I hear uh... Panasonic? is coming out with an even longer charge-holding battery. I'm too lazy to dig up the news story but it may be on its way. Of course it might be difficult to phase the Eneloops out of the market since they're THE rechargeables to get.

nice

i would suggest trying to get an Extreme, instead, if you are going to go the SP route.

Yup, but get one with the PSU. It really does make a difference.

As for me, curiosity got the best of me and I bought a pair of ATH-ESW10s that will be released on the 17th of this month. As you guys know, I'm a huge fan of the ESW9's sq for what they are (closed, portable, don't need no damn amp), and read that the 10s have different drivers. It's unlikely that I'll be able to hear them unless I buy them, so I figure I'll compare the two and sell the one I like least. I can't have an uber-cool set-up like Al's or Mike's at work, and these will work best for me.

Yup, but get one with the PSU. It really does make a difference.

As for me, curiosity got the best of me and I bought a pair of ATH-ESW10s that will be released on the 17th of this month. As you guys know, I'm a huge fan of the ESW9's sq for what they are (closed, portable, don't need no damn amp), and read that the 10s have different drivers. It's unlikely that I'll be able to hear them unless I buy them, so I figure I'll compare the two and sell the one I like least. I can't have an uber-cool set-up like Al's or Mike's at work, and these will work best for me.

Hmmm, let us know about those ESW10. For some time I was considering the ESW9 as a complement for the portable rig, but those comments about early units sounding different from the later production ones, and the perhaps excessive bass, kept me away from it. However some comfortable, easy to drive and decent sounding "big" cans -as opposed to IEMs- for a portable use keeps being an interesting idea to me.

I bought my pair when they first came out so have one of earlier ones. They do sound different from a pair I heard that was bought about 6-7 months later, with the later pair having more treble emphasis, and a bit less on the mid-bass (iirc...it's been awhile). Both sounded good, just a tad different. Neither had too much bass imo, and I'm not a basshead by any stretch. I think slwiser didn't like the bass of the earlier ones, but NightWoundsTime has a pair, and I think he's pretty pleased, and Dan's been using mine for a bit now, and might be able to comment.

If you're going to use standards that compare them to excellent full-sized headphones and rigs, they are going to fall short. Yet, they are really enjoyable, excellent sounding closed headphones made for portability. I really like you can get a hard case (just bought another), where the pico fits perfectly in a pocket, with another pocket available for the usb cable or lod, and you can pop in an ipod there as well and have a compact, take anywhere great sounding rig.

Got this pic off google search. It's not mine.

P1000596.jpg

i would suggest trying to get an Extreme, instead, if you are going to go the SP route.

I owned one for quite some time and i preferred it over my MPX3 SE but there was something about that PPX3 with 5687's which was just go great with grados.Out of all the amps i have let go that is the only one i regret selling.On the bad side the amp would get very hot so an upgraded xformer is a must upgrade.

"This product qualifies for Free Shipping. Click for details.FREE SHIPPING

*Some restrictions apply. Click here for details.

Reconditioned

List Price: See Details $199.99

You Save: $185.00

Our Price: $14.99

Shipping: FREE"

sansalb9.jpg

Sandisk Sansa m250 Digital Audio Player 2GB w/FM & Voice Recording - Recertified - M250 SDMX3-2048 - Buy.com

I bought three. These will make great Christmas gifts.

I went on a minor shopping spree in the last couple of weeks. Here's the list:

1. 2 Reconditioned Hitachi 14.4V cordless drills
  2. 1 pair size 9 Keen Newport H2 Sandals
  3. 1 pair size 9.5 Keen Aruba Sandals
  4. 1 pair size 9 OluKai Rabbit Kekai slides
  5. 1 Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite
  6. 3 sets of replacement batteries for Vtec wireless phones

That should hold me until Xmas. We, except for new music. :P