I went on a minor shopping spree in the last couple of weeks. Here's the list:

1. 2 Reconditioned Hitachi 14.4V cordless drills
  2. 1 pair size 9 Keen Newport H2 Sandals
  3. 1 pair size 9.5 Keen Aruba Sandals
  4. 1 pair size 9 OluKai Rabbit Kekai slides
  5. 1 Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite
  6. 3 sets of replacement batteries for Vtec wireless phones

That should hold me until Xmas. We, except for new music. :P

Shoot, forgot the most expensive recent purchase. The batteries in my old Sonicare finally were down to only holding enough for about 4-5 brushes between between charges. Did some research and bought this at Costco:

Philips_Sonicare_FlexCare.jpg

AKG K701, "NOS" style at serial #1399 (or thereabouts). Will complete my trifecta of first-batch K701s (no serial numbers past 3500) - stock cord, SAA Equinox, and APureSound V3. :dance:

Oh you guys know I'm going to do a review since I'm collecting these... :P (and if anyone wants to call dibs on buying the Equinox and V3 ones later, feel free to send a PM)

fucking sweet. can you read japanese? I can't so I haven't yet played mother 3 but the english translation is probably only a month or so out from being completed and released. I'm chomping at the bit.

I'm a transplanted Japanese so I can read Japanese. Mother was one of my favorite game when I was a wee little kid in Japan. I'm kicking myself for not picking up a copy of Mother 3 when it was still readily available. Now none of the import companies I use have it in stock so I may just have to bite the bullet and get one off fleeBay.

Unfamiliar with that case, any links?

The story as I've heard it is that Teko is actually the manufacturer for the Hifi2000 line of cases, which I'm sure you've seen. I have no idea if that's true or not, doesn't matter much to me who's the OEM. But someone posted a link to the US distributor of the cases a while back on HF and while it doesn't save you much over ordering from Italy it does at least give you an English speaking rep to yell at if something goes wrong and cuts the wait time way down. I'll post the link in this thread as soon as I can find it again.

http://www.tekoenclosures.com/

That's it, they have a ton of different stuff but the line I was picking from is the 19" line - http://www.tekoenclosures.com/enclosures/19.htm - which looks pretty much exactly like Hifi2000's cases to me.

Edited by n_maher

They don't carry some stuff that I'd like them to but I'm hopeful, based on the conversation that I had with them today that they might be able to get non-stocked items direct from Italy. I've never felt comfortable ordering direct given the potential for damage on a journey that long.