Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

It looks like I will have a Galibier Serac by the end of next week. Thom had a demo available that he doesn't need at the moment. He is adding a new motor and controller which will get 72 hours of burn in time this weekend. If he ships Monday, a Friday arrival is possible.:)

It looks like I will have a Galibier Serac by the end of next week. Thom had a demo available that he doesn't need at the moment. He is adding a new motor and controller which will get 72 hours of burn in time this weekend. If he ships Monday, a Friday arrival is possible.:)

Hot damn nice!

Hot damn nice!

Talk about being in the right place at the right time. I went from ordering a Serac, to finding out it will be summer before I see one, to ordering a Teres (which I would have been happy with), back to getting a Serac without a wait and a discount.

Please tell me that yours comes without the Rainbow Bright drive belt.

I bought two cases (1 black, 1 clear) from the Millett Hybrid MiniMax group buy... anyone else in on that project?

Sort of. I bought a case (black) but as to when I might actually get around to building it? Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe mid-2010 at the current rate of production.

I'm in for two. I actually organised an Aussie group buy, and am supplying parts for six Max builds - 5 of them with Black Gates :)

Nice! Amps are always nice! I actually have a mosfet Max right now, plus the starving student.. I really don't need two more minimaxes, so i might put up one or two for sale sometime in the future... ;)

M Audio transit for my laptop. 2nd time owning one of these :)

Contemplating getting a da10 for the office, or just sticking with the transit.

I want something that has a dac and headphone amp in one, to feed my ESW10JPNs. An all-in-one. I probably shouldn't have sold my last pico :palm:

I figure a transit + toslink to optical adapter feeding the da10 would be good enough.

Just finishing Sister Pelagia and the White Bulldog, so it was time to pick up:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sister-Pelagia-Black-Monk-Mortalis/dp/0812975146/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224785098&sr=8-3]Amazon.com: Sister Pelagia and the Black Monk: A Novel (Mortalis): Boris Akunin, Andrew Bromfield: Books[/ame]

And I enjoyed the first three Fandorin novels, so I got these as well:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Death-Achilles-Novel-Fandorin-Mystery/dp/0812968808/ref=pd_bbs_sr_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224785098&sr=8-4]Amazon.com: The Death of Achilles: A Novel (Erast Fandorin Mystery): Boris Akunin, Andrew Bromfield: Books[/ame]

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Special-Assignments-Adventures-Fandorin-Mysteries/dp/0812978609/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1224785098&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Special Assignments: The Further Adventures of Erast Fandorin (Erast Fandorin Mysteries): Boris Akunin: Books[/ame]

Jebus riceboy, that's quite the acquisition spree.

Yeah. I went off the deep end again. I never heard the Tri-vista 21 DAC before but I'm purchasing a friends Enlightened Audio Designs T-1000 transport and he really liked that DAC with it. I really liked that transport as well. I'll keep one of the DACs for sure and probably sell the other one.