Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Yeah, it's been a rough 3 nights leading up to this but at various points this weekend she'd seem to improve for a bit and then go downhill at night so Maura took her to the Doc today to get the bad news. Here's to hoping she lets me sleep a bit tonight, the whole house needs it.

Yeah, it's been a rough 3 nights leading up to this but at various points this weekend she'd seem to improve for a bit and then go downhill at night so Maura took her to the Doc today to get the bad news. Here's to hoping she lets me sleep a bit tonight, the whole house needs it.

yeah, we had a similar experience with our youngest recently. Came down the croup and we tried to hold off as long as possible without giving steroids to the little one... but off and on three nights in the bathroom with the shower steam kinda gets old ... not exactly С лёгким паром!

yeah, we had a similar experience with our youngest recently. Came down the croup and we tried to hold off as long as possible without giving steroids to the little one... but off and on three nights in the bathroom with the shower steam kinda gets old ... not exactly С лёгким паром!

Heh... all four of my kids and the wife had strep last week... fun :(

Yeah, no illness for me, but I've been buying a lot of parts lately... 2SK1529s, 2SJ200s, 0.1R resistors, speaker binding posts, RCA jacks, various power caps, 5v relays, 25k trimpots, LM317s, LM338s, toggle switches, 11DQ10s, a delrin knob (thanks Marc!), and a million other stupid little things I can't remember. I can sit on an order for days thinking about what other things I might need, but I won't remember them until the day after I actually place the order. :palm:

I'm thinking about finding a bunch of 2SK1530/2SJ201 pairs. If you have a good source, I'd love to hear about it ;)

I bought the 2SK1529/2SJ200 from Audio Lab, because it's literally 2 suites over from a place I get parts for work. They also carry the 2SK1530/2SJ201, but I have no idea if that's a good price for them or not since I've never bought any.

Hang in there guys. Once they are on antibiotics they seem to kick in fast. Both my sons get ear/sinus infections (even at 18 for oldest). Then my wife will get it. Me, never for some reason :)

Me too. My wifes theory is because I am a man and don't use my ears anyway ;D:palm: