Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

so, it's not that hard to park the needle on the grid and slide the base without stressing the cartridge suspension?

I lift the needle up with the arm lift, move the base, and then drop it again. Three or four iterations and you're spot on.

I wouldn't move the base with the needle lowered.

VX Revolution is what you need. I never use trackpads on any laptop. I hate the things I prefer those keyboard nipples and those are awful too. In fact the only laptop pointer control I ever liked was the pop-out trackball on my Olivetti Philos 46.

I've got the Wind with the original decent trackpad too. Maybe I could just cut it out with a stanley knife and send it to you.

I hate trackpads enough that I take the Revolution to classes, where all I'm doing is typing notes, because moving the cursor around to correct stuff or put something in the middle of something using the trackpad infuriates me. I have it disabled all the time. Probably gains me about 90 seconds battery life.

What size of hard drive did yours ship with? I think that they're all up to 120 gig now. Not that my 80 gig one is even half full.

Nice looking. What kind of Senn cable is it?

I wanted a 4 pin XLR terminated cable, since that's what the Beta22 will support after it's revamp. I had considered getting my Fitz cable reterminated, but it just makes more sense to get a new one. I'll probably keep the Fitz dual 3 pin XLR cable as well.

I don't see myself ever selling my modded 580s.