Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

The way I can tell with mine is by looking at the end of the Parker 51 Made in the USA etching on the body and there is a number there T46 meaning it was made in Toronto in 1946. I guess Toronto was part of the US back then.

Jeff, who restored the Parker? I have a '51 pen and pencil set. I'm pretty sure the pen needs a new nib.

Mike, in my opinion, nobody is better at restoring any pen, especially 51s, then Richard Binder. I've written with Minuskins and Mottishaws and whoever does Pendemonium's nibs, but they don't touch a quality Binder job. Last I sent in a pen his queue was 6 months, so you have to wait, but its worth it.

A Binderized 51 writes like nothing else, the ink flows with even the slightest touch to the paper, wet and even throughout the stroke.

Mike, in my opinion, nobody is better at restoring any pen, especially 51s, then Richard Binder. I've written with Minuskins and Mottishaws and whoever does Pendemonium's nibs, but they don't touch a quality Binder job. Last I sent in a pen his queue was 6 months, so you have to wait, but its worth it.

A Binderized 51 writes like nothing else, the ink flows with even the slightest touch to the paper, wet and even throughout the stroke.

It's been sitting in my drawer for years so what's another 6 months.:)

Todays puchases:

todayspurchases.jpg

Damn nice haul Mike :)

I need to go to this record store more often. Decent selection and high quality used and a lot of new vinyl.

I probably could have done without another bottle of scotch.:palm:

Grawks old electrostatic amp :)

I bet Dan can't wait to get his new electrostatic amp.