Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Scanspeak 15W Revelators

Vifa XT25 tweeters

Have you tried any of the aluminum cone SS or the titanium former SS drivers? I cannot imagine they are worth the money... I'm just telling myself that... and the fact that I've taking up an expensive habit with Audio Technology drivers.

I really liked the XT25 (I have a single driver for sale cheap if you need something to blow up in a test jig).. it's probably my reference tweeter in that price range. But, I'd definitely suggest trying the Peerless HDS. I just cannot see spending the insane amount of money for things like the SS aircirc or Morel supreme, etc. after playing with the HDS. The only other tweeters that tempted my pocketbook were some of the Hiquphons...

Have you tried any of the aluminum cone SS or the titanium former SS drivers? I cannot imagine they are worth the money... I'm just telling myself that... and the fact that I've taking up an expensive habit with Audio Technology drivers.

I really liked the XT25 (I have a single driver for sale cheap if you need something to blow up in a test jig).. it's probably my reference tweeter in that price range. But, I'd definitely suggest trying the Peerless HDS. I just cannot see spending the insane amount of money for things like the SS aircirc or Morel supreme, etc. after playing with the HDS. The only other tweeters that tempted my pocketbook were some of the Hiquphons...

I have not heard the metal SS drivers, but I really like the revs. If you want to try a metal-ish speaker take a look at the ATD Hypergraph Ti. Great speaker but not cheap.

I do agree that the Vifa is a great little speaker especially considering the price compared to it's SS brothers. But I still love the 7100/7000/6600 and plan to use them at some point in the future for a cost no object speaker.

I have heard good things about the HDS and have been meaning to pick up a pair but I just have not got around to it.

- Coaxial connectors and wire to make the umbilical from the little Pinkie V2 to the X-Cans V2 which a friend who had them on loan lost.

- Felt of 3mm, 6mm, 8mm and 3mm high density to start damping the T30 and see what happens.

- A pair of shoes for the wife. She saw them in a shop window and looked so amazed that I couldn't help buying them :palm: