Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Is that your serial number?

(jots it down)

Pic is from a website, not my G19

So, tell me, how does it feel to go from a nice crisp 1911 trigger to the bean gun model that comes on the Glop? ;D

I've only shot about 50 rounds through the Glock so no opinion yet. I'm not sure I'm qualified to make these judgments yet. It's funny how some people hate Glocks and other love them with not much in between.

Dynalo?

Interesting meter. Good deal?

yep, one se and one bal.

I didn't receive the meter yet, but coming from a rat shack one and a "cen-tech" pos that reads 299 for a 1% rn55 that was like 301 means its gonna be good any way I look at it. I didn't really know agilent made handheld(or affordable for that matter) dmms till recently when I was browsing their site. According to tangent's website agilent *might* outsource the builds of some low end models or something, so I hope I don't get fucked hard by that. I'll know soon and report back.

Was that your entire Sea Smoke allocation? Don't forget about me when it's time to order more Wedell. Please, whimper, whimper.

Speaking of which, I was in Arroyo Grande this Saturday and had a nice discussion with the wine maker at Toucan Wines. He said that they make a chardonnay (I think, my memory sucks now) for Wedell. After the free tasting, I bought 3 bottles of the 2006 Cuve

Edited by guzziguy

Laine, congrats! I've heard the cdp and it is excellent, for digital that is. :)

Thanks Mike and everyone :). It does sound really good. To be honest it is the best source I've had in my system. I haven't compared it with using the DAC to my computer and redbook yet, but I hope to do so soon :).

I'm compelled to buy a plane ticket to Hawaii to personally audition that - never been there before, and it'd be awesome to listen to your equipment. :)

You should come on down and check it out :). Great weather and fun audio gear. It's a win win.

Whoa. Go Posty! I use and love my Quad/Quad combination every day. I find there is sweet, sweet synergy between these components. Of course I have an Audio Research preamp polluting the signal between the CDP-2 and the 12L-As. ...and by "polluting" I mean "transferring with complete transparancy." ;D

Was that your entire Sea Smoke allocation? Don't forget about me when it's time to order more Wedell. Please, whimper, whimper.

Speaking of which, I was in Arroyo Grande this Saturday and had a nice discussion with the wine maker at Toucan Wines. He said that they make a chardonnay (I think, my memory sucks now) for Wedell. After the free tasting, I bought 3 bottles of the 2006 Cuve

just got a smoking deal on a Quad 99/909 combo from a semi-local audiogon seller. I am officially "all Quad". 840A up for sale soon if anyone wants a good integrated at a great price.

Great pickup Jack. I was looking at that today and realized I have an amp/preamp for the house and that's a bit much for an office rig. Enjoy!