Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Movie - Eurotrip. Character Scotty goes to Germany to meet his female penpal and has an adventure. Song by Lustra - "Scotty Doesn't Know" made popular by movie.

I remember that - cameos by Matt Damon, Kristin Kreuk and Lucy Lawless.

Lots of bare boobs in that movie....... and disturbingly, lots of bare penises :eek:

Nice! Looks like you scooped ol' Justin on this one eh? :P

You're gonna have those in time for some Can Jam VIP listening, methinks ;)

I did not buy from lobster_king. Didn't want to support the dude. This SR-Omega was a pair from HF (Aliacha via Afrikane & Alex @ apuresound). Comes with extra cable and set of pads.

Voltron almost bought it but I guess the guy was firm on his price. Thanks for passing Al ;).

I did not buy from lobster_king. Didn't want to support the dude. This SR-Omega was a pair from HF (Aliacha via Afrikane & Alex @ apuresound). Comes with extra cable and set of pads.

Voltron almost bought it but I guess the guy was firm on his price. Thanks for passing Al ;).

Didn't pass, just didn't have time to counter. :P Enjoy them but make sure they get to you for CJ09.

Looks like that email I just sent isn't needed. :) Congrats and we expect a burn-in graph with percentages once you get them.