Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

if only I were still in the stage where transformers were odds and ends :)

haha..well these are inexpensive 12.6VCT heater transformers.. Nothing esoteric ..its good for about 5 Amps with regulated DC.

I bought this a while ago, but since I hadn't used it I decided not to post about it. It's a Fancourt soldering rig, basically a big rack to mount PCBs and make soldering them a much easier process. I'm a big fan. The solder junkies on this forum will wee themselves just a bit.

116859674.jpg

116859675.jpg

116859676.jpg

116859677.jpg

And big thanks to the guy who helped me find one, he knows who he is.

I bought this a while ago, but since I hadn't used it I decided not to post about it. It's a Fancourt soldering rig, basically a big rack to mount PCBs and make soldering them a much easier process. I'm a big fan. The solder junkies on this forum will wee themselves just a bit.

Ah, and there's the full pic. That thing is awesome Nate!

And those boards are quite lovely as well. :P

If I can build some kind of angled leg system for optimum work height and angle, let me know? Of coarse it would not attach, but just sit in place.

20090904-nxak2ifbmj9fbss989pf7ny3pt.jpg

That's hawt Dan!

I'm not much of a watch guy, due to my job (I've killed several), but I'd definitely wear that!

I bought this a while ago, but since I hadn't used it I decided not to post about it. It's a Fancourt soldering rig, basically a big rack to mount PCBs and make soldering them a much easier process. I'm a big fan. The solder junkies on this forum will wee themselves just a bit.<snipped pics>

What a POS! I'll send you an address that you should ship this to for disposal...

heh, pic from Tek webite of my new model

"No, you're doing it wrong"

tds2k-print-lg.jpg

The front would be more interesting, dood :palm:

The front would be more interesting, dood :palm:

yeah, what a lame pic. Here's a better one:

tds1k-2k-lg.jpg

I'm very excited. It's the same DSO that Ti uses, but 2-ch and not color. Otherwise, it's identical. I'm most excited about trying the FFT functions, that are now included by default in this line. Ti says they are interesging, but don't completely replace a nice sound card setup with RMAA. Perhaps that means they are good enough for me :)

Also, the USB connection and the ability to print directly to a printer is also included by default, without upgrading. Once you start to look at what Tek is "throwing in" from a feature standpoint over the older three-digit series, it's pretty amazing.

All that, and the slim form factor!

yeah, what a lame pic. Here's a better one:

http://www.tek.com/images/imagewidget/tds1k2k/tds1k-2k-lg.jpg

I'm very excited. It's the same DSO that Ti uses, but 2-ch and not color. Otherwise, it's identical. I'm most excited about trying the FFT functions, that are now included by default in this line. Ti says they are interesging, but don't completely replace a nice sound card setup with RMAA. Perhaps that means they are good enough for me :)

Also, the USB connection and the ability to print directly to a printer is also included by default, without upgrading. Once you start to look at what Tek is "throwing in" from a feature standpoint over the older three-digit series, it's pretty amazing.

All that, and the slim form factor!

Yes, but how is the reception? Does it get ESPN?