Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I was just curious, not passing judgment. :) May be a crackerjack of a little K1k amp, who knows?

I did find this review, but I'm not familiar with the reviewer. He says some resistors should be placed on the outputs to be used with the K1000 because the TA-10 is a tripath amp, any opinion on that?

I cant imagine the output filter on a tripath amp works too well into a 120ohm impedance load, considering that it is designed for probably 8ohm. No idea if there are other issues, but this is certainly one, especially since I am pretty sure the tripath amps dont include said filter within their feedback loop.

Bunch of A/V cables from monoprice.com, including For only $4.16 each when QTY 50+ purchased - High Speed HDMI 1.3a Category 2 Cable 28AWG - 12ft w/Ferrite Cores (Gold Plated Connectors) - BLACK | 28AWG HDMI Male to Male Cables , which started a "HDMI cables, aren't they very expensive?" conversation in the break room with a co-worker (based on their experience in Best-Buy). Then I showed him the receipt :)

If only they were ""Soulfully quiet" ;)

What was also interesting, was as the order was under 10Lbs, in CA it was cheaper to use the Overnite Express option ($4.73) then the Standard 3-5 Business Day ($6.24) option (which in reality would be 2 days for NorCal)

Overnite Express | 9:00 PM Drop-Off, Delivery throughout California, Arizona, Nevada & Mexico |

Overnite Express NextDay, delivers on the next business day(Mon-Fri) before 4:00 PM Pacific Time for Only $4.73 Flat upto 10LBs with in California and additional $0.50 per LB after first 10LBs. Please consult the Service Guide for additional information on shipments shipping to Arizona and Nevada which are also areas available for this service.

So sometimes, faster is cheaper! WooHoo!