Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I absolutely cannot buy anything else for the rest of the year. If anyone sees me tempted, please PLEASE stop me.

I... dammit... I just couldn't resist and sent Craig my down payment for a BA.

Next year will be a good year when I receive the BA and the BHSE.

I think I'm done.

EDIT: other than a preamp with multiple balanced in/outs for quick switching of my sources/amps.

I tell myself the same lie all the time. Exhibit A:

JH13's :)

Yep. I tell myself it and I've actually followed through for a couple months but now I really want to buy tickets to a meet at which I will likely hear JH13s and do something rather stupid.

Edit: I have a friend building me a DIY DynaFET but that doesn't count since I committed months ago and won't get it for months.

I absolutely cannot buy anything else for the rest of the year. If anyone sees me tempted, please PLEASE stop me.

I... dammit... I just couldn't resist and sent Craig my down payment for a BA.

Next year will be a good year when I receive the BA and the BHSE.

I think I'm done.

EDIT: other than a preamp with multiple balanced in/outs for quick switching of my sources/amps.

You do understand that this is like asking an alcoholic friend to help you stop drinking, right?

You do understand that this is like asking an alcoholic friend to help you stop drinking, right?

Come to think of it, let us say that, in order to stop myself from making any further audio-gear related purchases this year, I make a contract binding myself to the act that, if I ever do make a gear-related purchase, I have to buy a matching set for another head-caser, and said contract is signed by my person as well as by two witnesses, besides being a great deterrent to keep my wallet happy, would this be sufficient legal documentation if someone were to bring the case to court?