Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Just watch your back on the erg and you'll be fine. Make sure you start off with proper form and don't come too far forward at the catch (the point at which your hands are closest to the flywheel) because it's that flexion that causes problems.

Here's a good form video. I'll PM you some other links.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3677219739586281796&ei=M4xGS9jPF4aYlAft-6XDBw&q=proper+rowing+form

I have one too, and a keyboard, unfortunately the Mac Mini won't arrive until Wednesday. :(

The ULN-8 will play the sounds of silence for yet another weekend. :(:(

But there is some god news today. Evidently Paul Hobbs f**cked up my Cabernet order and are sending me an extra three bottles of his newest Cab as an apology. :prettyprincess:

So karma does balance out this week.

Edited by Augsburger

Mark, thanks. The lens arrives tomorrow.

I have the 7 million. It is a nice bag. I also picked a Crumpler backpack for photo gear.

If I was blessed with such a nice piece of glass I'd have gone with the 7 too. That 2.8 aperture coupled with in-lens IS will allow you to hand-hold full zoom shots at dusk, really. Outstanding fidelity, too.

It's surprising how much you can put in these bags though. I was thinking I might need either the 6 or 7, and the 6 is plenty roomy.

Did you go for the Karachi Outpost?

Parts from Digikey and Mouser for a Pete Millet project

Soundcard Interface

Now, Digikey pulled a really douchy move and upped the price on Digikey part RLC000-ND by $20 after people started buying these. Pretty lame, and I tried to call them on it, and they said they won't honor the previous price unless I had a copy of the webpage with the previous price. :palm:

Now, Digikey pulled a really douchy move and upped the price on Digikey part RLC000-ND by $20 after people started buying these. Pretty lame, and I tried to call them on it, and they said they won't honor the previous price unless I had a copy of the webpage with the previous price. :palm:

Cached Google page has the new price :(