Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

It's not exactly as I pictured it when Mark said he had bought one. :(

11 Hawthorne Rd, Wellesley, MA 02481 | MLS# 70887134

Bah, that looks more like 4.7M!

Much to the owner's chagrin.

IF I did own a 6M dollar home (vs camera bag), I would host a 3 week headphone retreat- more like a residential treatment program, rather than a basic meet.

It is much cheaper and more fun to fill a 6 million dollar home (camera bag) with camera goodies that to air condition a 6 million dollar (real) home. Hence I went with the bag.

What made you go with the old one over the newer version?

I got the new one... just grabbed the wrong picture.

Edited by shellylh

I have an older Kelty backpack for my laptop/school stuff.

Its super light and carries a shitload of stuff around. If you're going to carry a laptop around, I suggest padding the bottom with foam since the laptop compartment isint padded.

I have a Kelty 2500ST that I have been carrying around forever. It is great but I wanted to get something a little smaller for everyday and one of the zippers is starting to die a slow death. I agree with the padding at the bottom, I never did that with the 2500 but should have now that I think of it.

Went around to all the Wegman'ses trying to scoop up all the canned Pet Promise cat food that they discontinued (and is cheaper by half than the next least expensive). Ended up with 29 cans. Need to find another brand or another source.

While there, I checked all the beer departments. Paid especial attention to Dogfish Head and Sierra Nevada areas, found nothing of note (other than the Kellerweis and Porters which I thought worth trying).

Did find some nice Chimay ponies -- bought one of each. Also bought a "Magnum" of the Anchor -- that thing is just silly huge -- it looks more like a stage prop than anything else. Not real.