Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

WAT?

:jbl:

Galway Meet.

Actually, flying out of DUB not WAT. :) Doug, there is a very good chance will be in Scotland before heading to Ireland, which may time it at around the time you get back, I believe. We are leaving the June 2 and returning June 16.

CanJam is a definite no go this year.

Edited by tyrion

Jeez, can't you plan these things better, Mike?

Apparently not. It was a function of when my kids finished school and when we have to move Britt and when she starts summer session. There was no way to do two weeks for the family and not include the weekend of CJ.

I will miss you all but I'm pretty sure I will find something to do. :)

I was afraid to ask if that was it.

~Mark, who formerly owned a cat.

We have three and one was a late comer to the party. So occasionally there is literally a pissing contest. It helps a lot to be sure to clean all the old spots and, sure enough, I found some with the UV light.

To anybody needing a UV light for this purpose, I can heartily recommend this light. Pee spots show right up. I had a cheap, pencil-type UV light and you had to be right on top of the stain to find it. This one makes it really easy.

That 47.5% Highland Park was quite hard to find. Luckily my friend is flying trough Gatwick Airport (London), so I managed to pre-order those from World of Whiskies airport shop.

World Whiskies Awards 2009 - The World's Best Single Malt Whisky

That link just picked my pocket but good. :palm:

Did you buy the HP 21yo or something else Stretch? I guess it is truly only available duty free so I gotta remember that in airports...icon_headbang.gif

Did you buy the HP 21yo or something else Stretch? I guess it is truly only available duty free so I gotta remember that in airports...icon_headbang.gif

I heard that HP is releasing the 40% version outside tax-free. Why not 47,5%? Well they did run out of that specific cask.