Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Even back in the 80's, we had that problem (albeit probably to a lesser extent, although we did have the one famous example of having to buy the book directly from the professor because it hadn't even been published yet -- that sucked). Bought used when I could. I'd probably look at electronic copies, now (Kindle).

Congrats Todd!

:doghuh:

Typo...noticed it...thought it was funny, so I left it...
Dusty bought some of those drugs Stretch mentioned.
Not unless they have drugs that actually give you dislexia.

Another audiophile myth conquered: Must have expensive IC

Bought some Vovox cables (Link protect S) from Lava Cable and the Synergisitc Research Apex ICs (10x the cost, 20x if your looking at retail) are up for sale 2 days later. :jbl:

I think the Lava Cable guy buys bulk and just terminates the Vovox. Vovox is a Swiss company that sells both Pro and HiFi cables. The HiFi ones are quite expensive, probably for the discerning audiophile who must spend more money ;). Check out their website. Pretty lame that they charge for matched cables :palm:. I learned of the cables at Computer Audiophile, someone was talking about them in the forums. I like them a lot. I may try their direct S cables too which have less shielding I think??

Lava Cable - Vovox

American market Creme Eggs have always been made in America, probably under contract and adapted to use your style of chocolate (plasticy and granular).

Kraft are not a stupid company (or they wouldn't have been trying to get Cadbury in the first place) so I doubt that the recipies will change over here.

There has been a huge amount of public anger and ill-will over the takeover. People feel like they're having their childhoods sold to soulless corporate America. If Gordon Brown had decided to buy Cadbury the way he bought out the banks he might even have got enough of a popular vote gain on the patriotic card to stand a decent chance in the election.

as a child. i doubt it's a specifically american style of chocolate.

:doghuh:

Indeed. Christmas Tree / Advent Calander / Tin Foil Santa chocolate is foul in all parts of the world. Except maybe Belgium.

Which war? We've lost a great many. Probably won more though, on points.