Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Nice! Maybe one day when the kids are old enough I'll take the family out for the ToC.

I'm excited about it. We'll see how cool it ends up being. We're going to watch parts of Stages 2 & 3.

We had ticket refunds that we needed to use up from about a year ago when I had to cancel a trip due to a death in the family. United claims that I will be refunded the change fee ($150/ticket wtf??) once I submit the proper request. We shall see if that's true. If it is it will be good.

Sweet haul Al. Interested to hear how the experimental bourbons are.

I'll try to post when sampling them, and will share with the crew out here next month. The store also had that PVW 23 decanter and glasses that you saw at the distillery. Pretty damn sweet but I don't really collect stuff like that.

Damn, Al, that's what I call stocking the cabinet. Really intrigued by these ...

web.jpg?ver=12644836780001

Giddyup!

Did you read that, Gene? ^ You can satisfy that curiosity next month.

Damn Al, that is impressive. I'm missing the Old Rip VW and the Buffalo Trace.

Stretch, I'm curious to hear what you think of the 404LE. I really like mine out of the KGSS.

I thought you had most or all of the PVW collection, Mike, but you're lucky JP, Gene and I didn't find it when we were at your house without you in December. :P

Mike and Stretch are really amassing some serious gear these days! Dayum!