Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I have wanted a X-10D Tube Buffer by Musical Fidelity for a long time, no real reason but ... Anyways I just won one in eBay for $90.99 including S&H. Should be here in about a week and I will pair it with an X-Can V2 w/ the PinkFloyd Mods. Both will have Little Pinkie's PSU and for some reason I am quite excited.

I have wanted a X-10D Tube Buffer by Musical Fidelity for a long time, no real reason but ... Anyways I just won one in eBay for $90.99 including S&H. Should be here in about a week and I will pair it with an X-Can V2 w/ the PinkFloyd Mods. Both will have Little Pinkie's PSU and for some reason I am quite excited.

Well this turns interesting. After paying with PayPal using the link fro eBay I get a message from the seller telling me that eBay has not updated his PayPal user-name and that I need to cancel the payment I made (allegedly to the old account) and re-submit the payment to a different PayPal user-name. However this re-payment would be outside of eBay and although it is $90.99 I am hesitant to follow through. I have sent a question to eBay and waiting for their response.

Anyone here ever experienced a similar situation? Thanks.

Well this turns interesting. After paying with PayPal using the link fro eBay I get a message from the seller telling me that eBay has not updated his PayPal user-name and that I need to cancel the payment I made (allegedly to the old account) and re-submit the payment to a different PayPal user-name. However this re-payment would be outside of eBay and although it is $90.99 I am hesitant to follow through. I have sent a question to eBay and waiting for their response.

Anyone here ever experienced a similar situation? Thanks.

This doesn't sound good. Have you canceled your payment? If not, I think you probably should.

Though I would never have the slightest need for an Oscilloscope I have always wanted one of those on my tool bench to look cool.

x2! :popcorn:

Actually, my father-in-law has several and I intend to snag one at some point for this reason alone.

My yells at me on a weekly basis to get rid of mine. She calls the DIY lab "The Hatch".

Audio Technica ATH-AD2000's in case them HE-5's don't work out. Speaking of which, I noticed on the Audeze website that there's a newer render of the LCD-2 where the headband is more curved/rounded. Any word on those?

Dan C. is the go to guy for the inside scoop, if there is any... I'm interested as well :)