Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Color me jealous.

Call me lucky and random. I might be headed back to Minneapolis for work and I looked up dealers in the area. I stumbled upon Audio Perfection and they had the set listed on their website. I called today and bought them. I've been looking for a transport and lately I'm addicted to DACs so I bought the set. Guy I talked to was really nice too.

For those using instant hot water or whole house hot water systems be sure the hot water does not travel through copper piping specially old piping soldered w/ lead base solder ... the hot water will pull more of the lead and copper and it will end up inside you and your family.

Good to hear. I've read the belt is what makes the difference ;)

I've borrowed a DAC from a co-worker that I'm not real familiar with, so it's difficult to know what's the DAC and what's the transport at this stage. I've heard the belt does make a difference though. We'll see.

I love my instant hot water tap.

We've talked about getting one for a while and this deal was too good. Really looking forward to using this.

When my 17 year old water heater finally goes I will be looking into a whole house instant heat system.

Most likely coming to our abode this summer.

For those using instant hot water or whole house hot water systems be sure the hot water does not travel through copper piping specially old piping soldered w/ lead base solder ... the hot water will pull more of the lead and copper and it will end up inside you and your family.

This system is totally non-copper after heating and it will have a 3-stage filter on the cold-water input. Being in the midwest does not mean I need to drink a nice organic cocktail with my water.