Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Tournament fees, lodging and food for a 4 day tournament in lake placid in march. That coulda been jh16s

Hopefully there will at least be figure skating practice going on at the same time. That was one of the more entertaining parts of doing Phish shows in Placid, mmmm figure skaters...

heh, he's not that good, but yah, that's the only reason I was willing to pony up the cash. I would have wanted to play on that ice, so I figure maybe it'll mean something to him later too :)

We'll watch miracle 20 times in the next month.

I was there to see Eric Heiden win his gold medal(s) and to say the least it was and awesome experience. Unfortunately we didn't have the tickets or the moolah to see the US team win but we did see a pretty awesome and physical Chec team beat the crap out of some other team.

I was there to see Eric Heiden win his gold medal(s) and to say the least it was and awesome experience. Unfortunately we didn't have the tickets or the moolah to see the US team win but we did see a pretty awesome and physical Chec team beat the crap out of some other team.

That's very cool. I watched as much of the '80 Olympics as I could. I was glued to the TV for Heiden and hockey. Why the hell wasn't I in school?

I wanted to go to the Olympics this year but I've committed to take my oldest brother to London 2012. My next oldest brother took him to Beijing so it is now a tradition. I might bring my next to youngest brother too because he shouldn't be left out.

What you doing in two years Duggeh?

Oh shit, I meant to post that I nought tickets to see Kaki King in May. Thanks again for the intro Vicki.