Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Pioneer Elite Signature Series KURO PRO-101FD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2712[/ATTACH]

I could only stand reading so many comparisons to the Kuros before having to see for myself:cool:...

this one is supposed to have the best PQ of the lot...

Very nice!! I really regret not buying one when they were available, with the pany G10 issues starting to arise now :(

Pioneer Elite Signature Series KURO PRO-101FD

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2712[/ATTACH]

I could only stand reading so many comparisons to the Kuros before having to see for myself:cool:...

this one is supposed to have the best PQ of the lot...

You are going to love that TV.

I have a elite pro111fd,whish I would have gotten the 151 but it was 2k more.

nice, thanks...i was unbelievably stressed researching...i found a 6020 that probably would've been quite good w/a professional calibration, but 50" looks just right to me so i wasn't going to try to convince myself otherwise...especially considering the $1500+ difference between the 101 & 141:)...

& for the anal retentive in me, the 50" has superior PQ due to pixel spacing...

Rocking out to Alex's 12L's sourced balanced out of the 302. Not positioned well as they are sitting on top of my floor standers. They sound great. I look forward to trying them in the office. This my first time hearing them and I think I now understand what so many of you have said over the years about these speakers.

I knew you had to do it. Our rigs always have this weird way of semi-cloning each other, so it was inevitable. Don't fight it!

I see a Buffalo in your future. :)

Whoa, now that is pretty bizarre. I hadn't thought at all about the fact that you have an F5 too, I was just jumping on it because of how cheap the parts were. And here's where it gets even weirder, after reviewing numerous options for inputs and volume control on my Beta22, I've decided to go with just a single pair of XLR inputs (leave source switching to the DAC), and a Joshua Tree for the attenuator.