Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

What is the main difference between the Lumix DMC-ZS7 and the Lumix DMC-ZS5? I think the latter does not have GPS location stuff, the AVCHD Lite movie format, whatever that is, and the screen is a little smaller. Other specs look the same.

Panasonic intros Lumix DMC-ZS5 and DMC-ZS7 with manual controls and GPS | Digital Camera Resource Page News

Just plugged in a pair of Quad 12L Actives I bought from Lane Mart... Damn those blue LEDs are piercing. They do sound great though. Minimal buzz/hum that I can only hear when I put my ear next to the speakers which are set at 12 o'clock.

Just plugged in a pair of Quad 12L Actives I bought from Lane Mart... Damn those blue LEDs are piercing. They do sound great though. Minimal buzz/hum that I can only hear when I put my ear next to the speakers which are set at 12 o'clock.

Cool! They are nice.

a bunch of fucking camera shit. i bought the D70 body because i thought i could save money by using my existing MF lenses. i'll still use those lenses, as they are really nice, but the saving money part seems to be dying a quick death.

This is why I have avoided buying even a budget DSLR :)