Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

A black Pico amp despite I haven't used a portable amp for ages :palm:

Well, it's not a Pico but a Pico Slim, and I've received it a few minutes ago. Gorgeous damn tiny thing. I'm charging it using an universal USB charger, the included one doesn't fit European AC jacks. Again, it's really small, I may lose it in my pocket :o

I am temporarily breaking my embargo. The latest word on my McCormack is that they have not looked at it yet. I am going to pick uP an Emotiva UPA-2 locally to use until the McCormack returns someday. I've been without a speaker amp for a few weeks and I'm going nuts.

I am temporarily breaking my embargo. The latest word on my McCormack is that they have not looked at it yet. I am going to pick uP an Emotiva UPA-2 locally to use until the McCormack returns someday. I've been without a speaker amp for a few weeks and I'm going nuts.

Mike, if you don't mind using old gear I have a circa 1986 Adcom GFA-555 at 200 wpc and a matching GFP-555. I am not currently using either and they have been in my closet for at least 8 years. You can borrow it for a month or so. Cheers.

Mike, if you don't mind using old gear I have a circa 1986 Adcom GFA-555 at 200 wpc and a matching GFP-555. I am not currently using either and they have been in my closet for at least 8 years. You can borrow it for a month or so. Cheers.

I've wanted a GFA-555 for a long time, ever since I had to sell my 250 watt heath kit ages ago. Too bad I'm not in a position to buy one these days. :(. But I think it's great you can loan him one. I'd like to know what mike thinks about it.

Miguel, I just saw this. Thanks for the offer. I picked up the Emotiva earlier.