Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Cobra 29 LTD CB with bluetooth, for my rig so I can hear what all of the truckers are saying about me! Also got an external speaker so I can hear it better inside the rig amidst engine noise and the radio, plus a marine type of outdoor PA speaker that I'm going to mount under the hood so I can cuss out the idiots who pull in front of me in traffic. Next up is the 150db train horn.

- tickets for the Chicago Symphony Orchestra on 6/2 (Beethoven's 5th & 8th) and for the Telluride Bluegrass Festival on 6/17 for Alison Krauss & Union Station (whoooo!) :dance:

- Canon PowerShot S90 and Lowepro Apex 20AW case to go with it

- Lowepro Nova 170AW camera case (current case too small for my Nikon D300s)

- Sennheiser HD800...again. Going to give them a fairer shake this time so I can decide whether to truly write them off or not.

I have no idea how much we export but some researcher for the QI show unearthed this. It appears to be true as we have a lot of greenhouses and we even gave some banana plants to Greenland a couple of years ago when they gained a bit of independence from Denmark. :)

56 feet of

Pro_Studio.jpg

Two pairs of

RCA-3.jpg

And a set of

XLR-2.jpg

I had pretty good luck with the Pro Studio cable and some Neutrik connectors, so I thought I'd try the DH Labs XLR connectors. I'll be building a 25' pair of balanced cables so I can move my gear to a side wall. The remaining 6' will make it into a nice little pair of unbalanced cables. I want to test them 1 to 1 against some of my other cables.

Go Partsconnexion.com!