Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Have the same. Amazing little camera. Near-DSLR quality, but not speed.

I have one as well. I love the custom grip for it!

A pair of saucony running shoes.

Got my running evaluated by one of the workers at Jackrabbit Sports, noticed I tend to roll my feet in while running, and they recommend me a pair of super comfy shoes. Hopefully no more shin splints

I roll my feet in as well. Ended up with a pair of Asics from Paragon Sports.

A pair of saucony running shoes.

Got my running evaluated by one of the workers at Jackrabbit Sports, noticed I tend to roll my feet in while running, and they recommend me a pair of super comfy shoes. Hopefully no more shin splints

I have the same problem and those are good. I just came back from a run with my new pair.

:postjack:

Holy shit those are expensive jeans.

it's all relative :Prby45rpm.com : Jomon RAW

but you definitely pay for top quality japanese denim, which is made the old school way on vintage shuttle looms, many of them are handmade, quality indigo or even natural, and limited production...

are you going to wash them?

depends how they fit... i believe their raw denim is sanforized, so it shouldn't shrink all that much. i suspect the length might be an inch long, but everything else should be, hopefully, close to spot on or slightly on the tight side as it will stretch a good bit. so, if they are long, initially, i'll soak with them on in a hot bath to ensure it shrinks mainly in the inseam. i am going to try to avoid washing them for at least a year, but we will see how that goes. my other pair of exotic japanese denim i can usually only go three to four months max before i feel the serious need to wash them.

i hope they might look something like this in a few years time...

3514179350_68558b65e9.jpg

3514180578_1076a6abc3.jpg

3347986234_b3086e524a.jpg

though, that takes serious dedication and infrequent washing, like once or twice per year.

Edited by 909

it's all relative :Prby45rpm.com : Jomon RAW

but you definitely pay for top quality japanese denim, which is made the old school way on vintage shuttle looms, many of them are handmade, quality indigo or even natural, and limited production...

depends how they fit... i believe their raw denim is sanforized, so it shouldn't shrink all that much. i suspect the length might be an inch long, but everything else should be, hopefully, close to spot on or slightly on the tight side as it will stretch a good bit. so, if they are long, initially, i'll soak with them on in a hot bath to ensure it shrinks mainly in the inseam. i am going to try to avoid washing them for at least a year, but we will see how that goes. my other pair of exotic japanese denim i can usually only go three to four months max before i feel the serious need to wash them.

i hope they might look something like this in a few years time...

though, that takes serious dedication and infrequent washing, like once or twice per year.

So other than craftsmanship how are they better than say... Evisu, 3sixteen, APC, etc.? More comfortable/durable?

So other than craftsmanship how are they better than say... Evisu, 3sixteen, APC, etc.? More comfortable/durable?

i am not all that familiar with 3sixteen or APC as i am primarily attracted to japanese handmade (in-house) rare type denim. then it's the style and fit, but my first pair of exotic denim, when i was less knowledgeable, was red dot evisu, which weren't made in japan. unfortunately, most evisu are now more mass produced resulting in lower quality and many of them have those silly designs on the rear pockets or even going down the back of the legs -- can't stand that type of stuff. though, these would likely be my next denim purchase. again super rare, low production (lot of 2000), handmade quality japanese denim.