Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Any sale for the Whey?

I'm thinking about trying Dymatize Whey because it's on sale.

Nope, just normal price from Bodybuilding.com. Netrition also has good prices.

I stick with the ON because it is the best protein I have ever used. Tastes good and has zero negative side effects on my digestive system.

Yea, ritrx.com has better pricing on most things if I remember the prices on BB. Especially when they have the twin pack discounts.

What flavor do you get? I usualy get Double Rich Chocolate. I had vanilla ice cream a few tubs ago and I thought it was disgusting.

@ tireiron

Yo!

You goin' to Gainseville, you gotta stop in Sarasota.

Why? As if you din't know ... beaches, bars, and home cooki'n. That is, if you can cook? Heard lots of trash about that, so it's a brand new over here. We don' count no east coast lyin'. so it's brand new over here. Even have a new local with great stuff.

Call me, make it happen. I'll have my daughter & family come down from Bradenton ... we'll bond ... it'll be nice.

Is Stretch in transit? I hope he gets back to regular posting status soon because I miss him.

So, the motivation for this purchase investment came at CanJam when my wife emailed me the following: "I can't make the stereo play music (as usual) so call me and tell me what I have to do to make that happen." I figured that was a sign that I needed a more user-friendly but still world class pre-amp to streamline the system. With a remote. After having a good first quarter financially, I decided to go for it. The C-5xe is going to be nice and easy also with the same remote and such.

Super excited but have to wait a couple to three weeks for the KX-R. Emm Labs gets demoted to Mayberry and the Doshi will be phono pre only for now. Sounds nuts, I admit.

Damn!

That's how it's done! Congrat Al !

Thank Steve. I just noticed the proper HC form. :)

Damn indeed, some very sweet Ayre stuff there Al. Did you also get Ayre's chintzy aluminum remote to match? :P

Thanks other Steve. The KX-R remote is larger and nicer than the standard remote but pre-programmed to work with the C-5xe.

AyreKXR-450.jpg

Al,

Wow! Sweet! Fabulous! Orgasmic! Seriously, you live my fantasy!

My wife can never operate the A/V system. This does not result in beautiful new Ayre components. It results in her getting pissy, and asking why I can't get a simple receiver from Best Buy, like everyone else? :rolleyes:

A big congrats my friend!

Is Stretch in transit? I hope he gets back to regular posting status soon because I miss him.
They departed over a week ago so they should be in country by now. But I haven't heard a peep out of him or seen him online so I suspect that he's stuck dealing will all of the fun* of moving 10,000 miles to a new continent.

*by fun I mean no fun.

So, the motivation for this purchase investment came at CanJam when my wife emailed me the following: "I can't make the stereo play music (as usual) so call me and tell me what I have to do to make that happen." I figured that was a sign that I needed a more user-friendly but still world class pre-amp to streamline the system. With a remote. After having a good first quarter financially, I decided to go for it. The C-5xe is going to be nice and easy also with the same remote and such.
I try to make sure that the main stereo/HT rig stays very straightforward for that exact reason. The Harmony remote lived up to its name.