Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

As for me, I cannot seem to stop buying cocktail ingredients. I probably have more liquors, liqueurs, eaux de vie, brandies and other shit than Beelee's bar. In the last two days, I picked up these mostly obscure items:

After reading your sig with every post, I think you're right on track.

I think it's more "spirit" than actual physical shape.

Well a Five Guys burger joint is about to open in town here and I am spending less and less time on the bike lately so the truth may not be far from the "spirit".

Oh, and this was actually yesterday's post, I just keyed in the wrong date on the Delorean dashboard.

In the last 3 minutes I've received email notifications of an Airport Extreme shipping, a Kindle received at work, and a JH13 impression arriving in their lab (and expected to ship the 15th). Triple hit. Life is good.

Didn't realize they finally got one out. It does look nice, though I was personally hoping for something along the line of CapsuleRebel.

I think it came out today or possibly yesterday. There will probably be more out soon, but I just wanted something for now... to make me less paranoid about anything happening to my phone.

The best cases are usually slow to come since Apple doesn't release detailed specs until the last minute. I read an article somewhere that talked about how some of the early cases didn't work to well. I just ordered a Speakeasy Nude to try out.

I won't be able to assemble it fully until the weekend but I'm already giddy with excitement.

^^^ Damn! Now I have to go change my shorts.

dibs? heh. looks really cool.

:doghuh: Must be a guy thing. Just the phrase "assemble it fully" has me yawning.