Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

4. As if that wasn't enough, I got a call from Music Lovers Audio that my Ayre KX-R has arrived! It actually made me kind of weak in the knees and convinced me to go pick it up and take the afternoon off to check it out. Pics later, but damn this is exciting.... :o

Oh fuck yeah! :prettyprincess:

Go Al.

Apple airport extreme.

Plus my Red Oxx air boss and gator arrived. Since I no longer carry both my netbook and iPad, I think the gator will become my work bag as the iPad fits perfectly in the inner pocket. Not that the metro is huge. I blame Gene for the new obsession.

Apple airport extreme.

Plus my Red Oxx air boss and gator arrived. Since I no longer carry both my netbook and iPad, I think the gator will become my work bag as the iPad fits perfectly in the inner pocket. Not that the metro is huge. I blame Gene for the new obsession.

Glad to be of service, Jim. :)

I use my Gator all the time. As you say, perfect pocket for the iPad, then stuff whatever you want in the main part. I often use for photo gear with a Domke insert. Camera stuff and iPad all together. What's not to like? Air Boss is very nice bag. Sometimes I wish I had it rather than the Sky Train, as I rarely use the backpack feature. Did you stick with Safari, or did saffron, amethyst, or bordeaux tempt you? :)

<edit>^^^ I see you stayed with Safari - no surprise, and I was just funnin' with the other colors.</edit>

mark ii kids drum kit for $55 off craigslist. 12 sticks from guitar center for $22. Crazy that the sticks are 1/2 the price of the drums :)

Parents didn't have to put up with listening to their kids play those 12 new drumsticks. Just wait til they start REALLY needing drumsticks and you start with the good stuff. Ahhh, to have someone buy all the stuff for you... those were the good ol' days, no?

**BRENT**

movie night @ colin's place. :)

You bring the beer!

I'm actually more excited about the A/C.

I am pretty excited about the AC too, though I only bought the angle aluminum to make a bottom mounting bracket. It has been a lovely 78 in my living and bedroom the last two days, bit warmer in the other two rooms.