Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Think Tank Retrospective 10 (Pinestone) camera bag

About a month ago, I got a Retro 20 in black. I felt it was a little too large for what I needed so I ordered the Retro 10 in Pinestone last week (they were out of Pinestone until last week) and it arrived while I was out of town. For comparison I took some pictures of Crumpler 5 million dollar home (too small), Retrospective 20 (too big), Retrospective 10 (just right).

dsc0004tm.jpg

dsc0006tvv.jpg

By the way, I may end up selling the Retro 20 (too late to send it back and I took off the tags but I never used it) so if you are interested in it, let me know.

New eyeglasses. Clear bifocals for around the house, bifocal sunglasses for the car and out-of-doors and office lenses for computer stuff at work.

Damn! You mean there was a blind guy driving that van at CJ all the way from O'Hare to Munster and back? Good thing we all believe in unicorns/beer as art/guardian angels/collective high. :)

Damn! You mean there was a blind guy driving that van at CJ all the way from O'Hare to Munster and back? Good thing we all believe in unicorns/beer as art/guardian angels/collective high. :)

No, the blind guy only drove TO Munster. I let Vicki the (then unbeknownst to me) handicapped person drive back to O'Hare. :-)

Nice, Steve. I must say the black one looks a whole lot better than the original white one. I suspect it'll hide the dirt/grime better as well. My white one didn't look all that pristine by the time I gave it to my little brother even though I rarely used it.