Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Dang, how old is your computer? Specs? I think my laptop can probably barely run it (Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz, 3GB RAM, GeForce 9300M GS) but I'd be very afraid of the consequences of playing. I can imagine myself either being addicted and neglecting important things or being scarred for life getting constantly beaten by 11 year old koreans.

Dang, how old is your computer? Specs? I think my laptop can probably barely run it (Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz, 3GB RAM, GeForce 9300M GS) but I'd be very afraid of the consequences of playing. I can imagine myself either being addicted and neglecting important things or being scarred for life getting constantly beaten by 11 year old koreans.

Your defeat at the hands of koreans is inevitable. Being addicted on the other hand...

AMD X2 2.0GHz, 3GB RAM, GeForce 7300LE:palm: Running at the lowest settings still lags, and even if the FPS were up to par i'd still want to upgrade, as the graphics look like a child's coloring book. I can definitely avoid all of those consequences you speak of except the 11 year old Koreans. There's a reason why they didn't release a physical copy of SC2 in South Korea...:D

AMD X2 2.0GHz, 3GB RAM, GeForce 7300LE:palm: Running at the lowest settings still lags, and even if the FPS were up to par i'd still want to upgrade, as the graphics look like a child's coloring book. I can definitely avoid all of those consequences you speak of except the 11 year old Koreans. There's a reason why they didn't release a physical copy of SC2 in South Korea...:D

Ouch, seems like you're going to have build a new computer from the ground up. Also seems like even my shitty cheap Dell is already outdated and can only run the bare minimum child's coloring book graphics at decent FPS. There really is no hope to beat 11 year old koreans unless you are also korean, is there.:D SC : Korea's national sport.

WikiAnswers - What is the national sport of South Korea

My computer is kinda outdated, but I've got a Q6600 and an ATI 4890, I've been able to run all games on highest settings except for Metro 2033, If you were to get something to similar to my setup it'd be pretty cheap nowadays

I have no use/space for a desktop setup and I'm too poor to buy an overpriced overheating power hogging gaming laptop. But yeah, it should be easy to construct a relatively cheap desktop setup that will run SC2 well.

Oh, and some useful info: http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/07/28/blizzard-confirms-starcraft-ii-overheating-bug.aspx

Eureka Timberline 4-person tent.

The irony? I own a very nice 2 year old travel trailer but it is on my season lease site which has proved to be extremely difficult to get in and out of. So tent camping it is for the annual family reunion camping trip next weekend.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I've had the 16.5 for a couple of weeks. Did a better job vacuuming compared to the NG (and it was nice not having the velvet lip always drag on the just cleaned side which left a 1 cm dust strip even with new lips) and I can do my three pass clean in less than a minute on the VPI.

111ie.jpg

I'm at Todd's in Three Forks and have been listening to the PS-1000's a lot. I had heard them at the LA and Chicago CanJams and was at least mildly impressed each time, but now they're really starting to grow on me. Of course, it doesn't hurt that I'm hearing half speed 200 gram vinyl on his VPI HRX with a Lyra Titan cart and his/Pete's APEX Pinnacle. I haven't bought a pair yet, but mostly because I can't decide whether to go single ended or balanced.