Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Laid in some supplies for the upcoming week as classes start on the 23rd.

Luxardo maraschino liqueur, Lillet blanc and rouge, Dubonnet blanc and rouge, Creme de Cassis, Sloe Gin, Cointreau, Orange Bitters, Calvados Morice, Vieux Pontarlier Asbsinthe, 2 six packs of Ebel's Weiss, a sixer of Domaine DuPage and Prairie Path Ale, a bottle of Bare Tree and 2 bottles of Monk's Cafe Flemish sour red ale.

Laid in some supplies for the upcoming week as classes start on the 23rd.

Luxardo maraschino liqueur, Lillet blanc and rouge, Dubonnet blanc and rouge, Creme de Cassis, Sloe Gin, Cointreau, Orange Bitters, Calvados Morice, Vieux Pontarlier Asbsinthe, 2 six packs of Ebel's Weiss, a sixer of Domaine DuPage and Prairie Path Ale, a bottle of Bare Tree and 2 bottles of Monk's Cafe Flemish sour red ale.

Great haul. I need Dubonnet and sloe gin myself. Keep us informed of your creations!

51P714WGY3L._SS500_.jpg

How do you like it?! Looks fun.

How do you like it?! Looks fun.

I've only used the lens for a day so far, but I like it. It's so much wider than anything else I've used it'll take me a while to use it well. I'm hoping I'll get to use it a lot at the Acadia National Park when I visit my folks up there this weekend.

The orange zest will be used to make an Amer Picon facsimile using a recipe by Jamie Boudreaux and the green peppercorns will be used for making peppercorn flavored vodka. The coffee is to help keep me awake over the next couple of weeks. Never really messed with flavored beers when we were brewing. A few more years and we will probably get back into brewing.

Edited by morphsci

bastard. :)

EDIT: By the way, nice score, nebby. Details please.

Thanks, I would say the same for your purchases but I have no knowledge whatsoever of alcohol :)

The TV is a Sony 52" EX700; I was originally shooting for a 46", but when Dell had a sale on the 52" I figured "why not?".