Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Quick update, the clear ispot thingy works a treat. Ran the thing all last night at home and all day at work. Decent signal at home, good signal at work, enough to run my vnc in fact. A little slow compared to cable but very usable all the same. For $100 and $25 a month for Unlimited 4g I can't complain.

Very easy to setup and run and nicely portable :)

After successfully curbing all spending for the last month or so, I splurged a bit and pre-ordered these cds.

Le_Noise_4c6f8a06a517c.jpg

Neil Young

grinderman_album.jpg

Nick Cave and friends

1283490011481phosphened.jpeg

Black Angels

Plus these for right now:

9576.jpg

Scott Colley with Ralph Alessi, Bill Frisell, Craig Taborn, and Brian Blade.

2010090216165323.jpeg

Bill Frisell

Blackmonktime.jpg

The Monks

A78CageTheElephant-CageTheElephant2.jpg

Cage the Elephant

Quick update, the clear ispot thingy works a treat. Ran the thing all last night at home and all day at work. Decent signal at home, good signal at work, enough to run my vnc in fact. A little slow compared to cable but very usable all the same. For $100 and $25 a month for Unlimited 4g I can't complain.

Very easy to setup and run and nicely portable :)

Glad to hear it! What kinda speeds are you getting?

A mixed case of Bordeaux, Burgundy and some Oregon Pinots from Ken Wright vineyards. A half case of Ojai Pinot and Sauvignon Blanc, Some Peter Michael Chardonnay and Cabernet blends and a Sprecher grand slam-

Sprecher Puma Cola, Sprecher Ravin' Red, Sprecher Cream Soda, Sprecher Ginger Ale, Sprecher Cherry Cola, and Sprecher Root Beer. Woohoo, Sprecher heaven!