Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I'm pretty excited about this purchase: Panasonic TC-P65VT25 65" Class Viera VT25 Series Full HD 3D Ready Plasma HDTV in Plasma Televisions at JR.com Got it at BestBuy but J&R does a better blurb on it.

Nice. We're still using a 60" 720p rear projection LCD Panasonic from 2005. Can't see being able to upgrade for a while, but maybe after tax refund time in the spring. Please let us know later how you like this one.

i have a much humbler Panasonic plasma, and i love it, so i'm sure that thing will kick ass. is it going in the motorhome?

No, it's going back to Cayman. I haven't had a TV in the house for about 8 years now. Will be wall mounted between the MBL 101E speakers.

I've got a 32" Sharp Aquos in the motorhome bedroom. Bought it 3 years ago. I'm going to move the Sharp into the living room area and replace it with a 46" plasma of some sort, but will wait until Spring to do that to get more bang for the buck. No sense in buying it now and letting it sit in storage for 6 months.

I recently had a brainstorm and ordered a couple of wall mounts for the motorhome TVs that will allow me to rotate them 180 degrees when they're not in use. That way, I can use much bigger TVs in the same space, and still be able to get them shoved back into closets and secured before moving down the road again. Open closet doors, pull TV out toward me, then rotate it to horizontal to watch. Then rotate to vertical, push back into closet, and close doors. I can't believe it took me 3 years to figure this out. So I'll have a 46" and 32" instead of a 32" and 26" (the latter of which I've given to my nephews and they're thrilled with it).

I ha e the Brinkmann back in the rig and it doesn't want to play nice with the Amarra 4. It's shutting itself down as I raise the volume control. I'm hoping Jp can come up with a fix. In the meantime I moved my Samsung DVD player into the rig and I'm using it as a transport for the Brinkmann's built in tube dac.

16b22474.jpg

81dbd62e.jpg

That is a beauty. One day I would like a Corvette.

Go for it, man! I got a chance to drive one for a couple of "soft" laps at VIR this summer and must say I was quite impressed. It handles like a dream.

Funny how people are at track days. Some guys are completely full of themselves and won't let anyone near their car, and others are totally cool. I was having lunch with a group of people and just casually asked one older guy a couple of questions about his Z06, then as we walked down the steps after lunch he tossed me his keys and said, "Here, give it a ride and find out for yourself." I'd love to have one some day myself. Only problem is that they're at least $80k landed in Cayman after shipping and import duty.

Is that a zed-naught-six? :o

What are you, insane?!?!?

I tracked it the second day I owned it so yes a bit crazy ;)

That is a beauty. One day I would like a Corvette.

Surprised how good of a car it is based on the hate most american cars get

I love fast cars. I had to sell my STI in 2006, but now my wife might finally let me buy another one in 6 months when the lease on her car is up. Here with snowy winters I have to stick with something practical, and I can't afford an S4.

I previously had 2006 STI it was probably one of my least favorite cars luckily we don't get much snow. When it does snow I work from home.

Ha! Playing right now, along with the rehabilitated KX-R. The guy at the shop, for whom I ripped a new asshole during that episode after he sent me a passive aggressive email when they should have been groveling, said that they were happy not to hear back from me after it came back fixed. Then he quickly added because it meant things must be going well! :P