Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

thanks postjack...

dba & cafe du monde were on my list but i'm adding mothers...there's also a bar called the avenue pub i wanna check out...if i don't get murdered...

marriott's been mentioned a couple times so i'm scoping it out online...

coincidentally, cigar city says they just sent a shipment to florida's panhandle & southern alabama--i might try to check that out:)...

dba & cafe du monde were on my list but i'm adding mothers...there's also a bar called the avenue pub i wanna check out...if i don't get murdered...

I liked Cafe Beignet when I was there. The beignet wasn't quite as good as Cafe Du Monde, but I was drinking beer and watching jazz in the courtyard, so I didn't care.

Also, if you want to get saucy without getting seedy, check out the Friday night Burlesque show at Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse. The missus and I really enjoyed it.

I've got a 2006 Tribeca that I enjoy driving, but agree that it's a little smaller than we'd like. Rear legroom suffers in the middle and third row, and storage behind the 3rd row is almost non-existant.

Our 2008 Saturn Outlook is much roomier and rides nice, but is not much fun for me to drive. My wife likes it though, and the kids love it for longer trips. The buyout at the end of the lease is too high for a discontinued brand, so we return it at the end of March. I want an AWD turbo after that, and the Legacy Turbo GT is looking attractive.

Yeah, that's my next car as well, in 3 years or so..

I continued this train of thought in a new thread, where I'd appreciate any advice you guys have: http://www.head-case.org/forums/off-topic/9044-need-advice-2008-infiniti-g35x-all-wheel-drive-im-considering-buying-soon-please.html