Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Yeah, I have to get that. Just had my picture taken with the World Series trophy at the ballpark yesterday. Pretty exciting to have my parents (88 & 84), my oldest brother (60) who went the 2nd ever SF Giants game in 1958 with my dad, and my daughter (15) in the pic. Good stuff.

USPS priority shipping to California. when did USPS priority become so fucking expensive? it wasn't even a large box. between the Netflix DVD stealing and this new surcharge i was hit up for (for it being a box larger than a mousetrap), i think i'm about done with them.

Couldn't use one of the flat rate boxes? I thought USPS Priority is cheaper than its FedEx and UPS equivalents.

USPS priority shipping to California. when did USPS priority become so fucking expensive? it wasn't even a large box. between the Netflix DVD stealing and this new surcharge i was hit up for (for it being a box larger than a mousetrap), i think i'm about done with them.

Funny, USPS is the only carrier at this point not to have lost a package (or two) for me. I still like Priority Mail for shipping to other side of the country since it's heck of a lot faster and usually cheaper than going with FedEx or UPS Ground. Lack of tracking is still annoying though. My in-laws works/worked for USPS and they still lament the fact the USPS screwed up and missed the boat on becoming THE carrier service in the country.