Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Thanks. "Armed with experience designing ergonomic in-flight seating for Northwest Airlines, Bernett..." Obviously inspired by, but more comfortable than most of the in-flight seating I've experienced. ;) Should work well and doesn't overpower the room.

imagejow.jpg

Edited by blessingx

Great choice. Perhaps the 2nd most iconic watch ever. I'm wearing my Moon Watch that I hope, someday, to give to one of my children.

Now that I had a day to think, I'm undecided between a Planet Ocean or a Speedmaster now. =T

Suggestion - don't get your own name scrolled across a throbbing red heart like my friend did.

I want something that goes along the lines of a space and time theme. One that I was thinking of was possibly a tourbillon movement as a planet that has orbiting moons (replacing the moons with numbers 1-12). And each of the moons having an orbital trail that looks like long exposure sweeping watch hand.

Still have about 5 months to decide exactly what I want. Hopefully something will click in my head soon though.

I like the guy's style, 2 of my friends have gotten tattoos from him already.

67481_167660063250988_117449854938676_600464_6349948_n.jpg

69137_167702339913427_117449854938676_600714_8057679_n.jpg

AIX Records - Audio Fidelity Beyond Reality

jubercover2.gif

Laurence Juber - Guitar Noir

Price: $24.98

featuring:

Domenic Genova, bass

Steve Forman, percussion

features:

Recorded in 96 kHz/24-Bits

96 kHz/24 Bits PCM Stereo Mix compatible with all DVD players

Compatible with DVD-Audio and DVD-Video players

Multiple Camera Angle Video

Interviews with the Artists

Video of the rehearsals

Alternate 5.1 channel surround mixes "Stage" and "Audience" POV

History of Acoustic Guitar Video

Master Class Guitar Lesson - Multi Angle

Printable TAB notation for "Along the Way"

Extensive Interactive Liner Notes on the Performers, Session and Technical Info

Complete information on the DVD format, 5.1 channel surround and Setup Instructions

In a trade made at the deadline last night at Geneapolloza, I took home a Schiit Valhalla from Gene and am sending a Pico DAC and money to be named later. I also bought a Beltronics RX65 radar detector which arrives tomorrow. Unfortunately, not in time to have avoided my 101 in a 70 speeding ticket on Friday on the way to the meet. I will also be paying for body work to my car from the dent some asshole put in the door at New World Brewery.