Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I almost got the DIY Buffalo 32S/headphone amp that came up on Audiogon yesterday. In fact I paid for it, however, had to cancel the transaction once I learned that the unit had no bottom panel! WTF. Wouldn't you disclose that little detail in the ad? The only reason I came to learn about it before it was shipped out to me was because I asked for a pic of the insides of the unit. I knew the seller from previous transactions and he has always been a straight-shooter, nice guy. He was really fast with the refund and it came off as a sincere omission, honestly. The interior had a very clean layout for sure.

Unfortunately, an open bottom showing the guts, is not what you want for international shipping. A sure red flag, to have wires and transformers showing during inspection @ airports. Also, risk of damage is pretty high.

Even though I am not familiar with the buffalo 32S configuration, I was really looking forward trying it. looked like a nice balanced headphone amp...

Nice buy on the Air, Jim. I'm jealous.

Nice buy on everything Jim! And yes, I am very jealous.

Oh, and for me a still to be determined large dollar amount for Lexus repairs. Just about every frickin' piece of electronics I own has bonked on me this year. I may have to go full mechanical next year..................or become Amish.