Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Tom Bihn Tri-Star and $100 worth of accessories...

tristarsteel.jpg

Just bought the same, including $100 of accessories :o except mine is in black with Iberian interior. I checked out a bunch of reviews, and after seeing a few videos, giving me an idea of size, it seemed like the best option for me.

Edit: just found a pic.

tristarblack.jpg

The inside is this material:

iberiancopilot.jpg

Edited by boomana

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNTMtMjAxMDEyMjgtMTUwNS5qcGc.jpg

Spiegelau Set of 6 Cognac glasses. Very beautiful to view, brings out the bouquet nicely, not quite as sexy to hold as the Riedel they replaced, but then I can tell already that they're not going to shatter every time I blink too hard. I like them! Thanks Reks!

4 tires (2 sets of rears) for the Atom. Couldn't pass up the deal. Normally about $230 apiece, got them for just $70 apiece. Hope it wasn't a situation where they've mis-priced and will thus cancel the order. They're Yokohama A048 (size 225 50 r16 in medium/hard compound) in the odd chance that someone else has a Lotus Elise or the like.

nice dude. hopefully it's also not a case of "hey mister, these fell out the back out the back of a van..." :)

Ha! Shouldn't be. Seems like a reputable place. tires-easy.com - Details: Yokohama A048 225/50 R16 92W BSW, MH

Shipping from Portland OR to Tampa FL was only $44 for 4 tires. That seemed almost as odd as the price of the tires themselves. Normally I would use a softer compound for track days, but these will be perfect for highway use.

Their price on an almost identical tire, Yokohama A048 in 225 45 r16 is $263.90 apiece. Just a slightly lower sidewall, but otherwise the exact same tire.