Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Damn that's a lot of car in a short time :)

Almost makes me think about actually replacing one of mine... nah

The 2011 Subaru Outback 3.6R LTD was, last June, a replacement for my 2002 Outback VDR H-6, which was getting a little long in the tooth. After replacing the 15mm rear anti-sway bar with a 19mm STI unit (they are interchangeable) in the new Outback, oversteer was largely corrected. The 2010 Evo SE will be my summer car. The SE model was the best fit for my needs, the availability of new 2010s was fast disappearing, and there were some attractive rebates and pricing available in January. The dealer is storing it inside for me until April. And, with the divorce, I have additional garage space available.

Just paid Min, so I guess that I can say I bought this now. AD1 Balancing Act, which will be the preamp in my Moth/EC setup in Mayberry. Oh, and I can skip the search for the Moth switchbox now. :lol:

Nice pickup, Al! Look forward to your impressions.

We figured that, so some will be saved for our next get-together.

:)

Tickets for Schlafly's Cabin Fever event, a winter beer tasting in St. Louis this Saturday. We're going to visit Debbie's brother and thought standing outside in 29 degree weather drinking beer would be an awesome thing to do...

Hadn't even heard of them until New Years when my buddy brought a six pack mix to our gathering. Really good stuff, I especially liked the coffee stout! Although, I drank it while standing inside my house. Perhaps I missed the full experience.

My thermometer currently says '0.1'. If it's better that way, let me know and I'll go stand outside and drink one.

German shorthairs are awesome dogs! Of course, if you haven't had a dog and now have to deal with the responsibilities then I can understand the :palm: but I hope you love her and the family enjoys having a dog. And good on you for getting a rescue! :reksy:

Edited by Voltron

No the palm was only for the fact that she immediately had us wrapped around her paws. We only do rescues. Our current dog is a 14 year old Rottweiler/lab mix, who just happens to also be the world's most laid back canine. When we got him he had mange so bad that his blood went sceptic. At that time he fit in my hand. Now he weighs 92 lbs.