Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Excellent work Shelly! Please report back on the Luxardo and don't hesitate to use the Redbreast in cocktails! You use expensive spirits all the time. That said, how is that other Irish?

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

A Negroni with Cynar in place of the Campari and Dubonnet in place of the Rosso is my first choice looking at that delicious line up.

I claim it as the Dougroni.

I haven't tried the Dougroni but I bought a bottle of Cynar last week and started experimenting. Search my last few posts in this thread if you want some more artichokey ideas.

Excellent work Shelly! Please report back on the Luxardo and don't hesitate to use the Redbreast in cocktails! You use expensive spirits all the time. That said, how is that other Irish?

I haven't tried the Dougroni but I bought a bottle of Cynar last week and started experimenting. Search my last few posts in this thread if you want some more artichokey ideas.

The Black Louth isn't nearly as good as the Redbreast 15 or 12 in my opinion, it brighter as less refined. That said, it is perfectly drinkable on its own and perfectly fine for mixing. But you are right, I should try the Redbreast in cocktails. :)