Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I bought some really nice cheese for this evening- pecorino, regiano romano and some cheese whose name I forgot with black trufffles in it.

They all went really well with the Semillon and Sauvignon Blanc but awesome with the La Jota Merlot. La Jota rocks!

Also bought some beer I am not familiar with- Suplication and Consecration. I had to buy it since Whole Foods would only let me have one bottle each.

Round trip airfare to Phoenix AZ, unfortuneately. :(

Sent back the Emotiva DAC and got a

Squeezbox Touch and Squeezepad!

15715.png

Totally awesome is the phrase I would use to describe it. It is much more responsive than the Airport Express. I planned to use the built in DAC with the Audioengine A5 speakers since I heard it was decent. I haven't tried that out yet though.

Now I just need to get two more, one for my main rig and one for the tv setup. :D

Picked up a pair of Alon Lotus SE Signatures. I had hoped that they would completely outclass my already great Lotus SE speakers and thank goodness they did!

They are a three way all AlNiCo magnet speakers with an outboard crossover unit that sits behind the speaker. Originally about $9k new but after 15 years of depreciation I got them for $2400.

now to sell off my Fi 2a3, Bob's Step up, maybe the Melos SHA gold ref, Alon Lotus SE and various other audio stuff laying about here.

Edited by jp11801