Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Heh. Confession time. I actually own BOOH 1 and BOOH 2.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the original Bat out of Hell album was fantastic, at least in its day. It says 1977 as well as any album I can think of, and 1977 was a really good year in music. The problem was, Meat Loaf just didn't go anywhere from there. BOOH 2, BOOH 3, BOOH Live. It was all nonsense because they had simply run out of talent and ideas with their one album worth listening to. "My Aim is True" also came out in 1977, and thankfully EC has had a lot more to say ever since.

Oh, don't get me wrong, the original Bat out of Hell album was fantastic, at least in its day. It says 1977 as well as any album I can think of, and 1977 was a really good year in music. The problem was, Meat Loaf just didn't go anywhere from there. BOOH 2, BOOH 3, BOOH Live. It was all nonsense because they had simply run out of talent and ideas with their one album worth listening to. "My Aim is True" also came out in 1977, and thankfully EC has had a lot more to say ever since.

Agree on both counts. I was really confessing to owning BOOH 2. I put BOOH 1 in there because it would have been incredibly lame to own only BOOH 2.

Some of you may remember from TamJam that in addition to getting a speeding ticket that cost me close to $1000 I also got a dent in a door while parked at a bar. I decided that rather then fix the dent I picked up a 2012 Acura TL. I saved on the dent repair ($400), got rid of a 17 month old car with 31000 miles, and which had been in a bad accident a week after I bought it for the same deal on a bit more expensive car. All because I decided to go with my father in law to the car show.

938370d4.jpg