Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Called a watchmaker to find out why a watch I bought last week had not shipped and ended up getting talked into buying another one so the first one has company while it waits to be shipped.

doxa.jpg

Also got another 4 watch winder as I decided I had far to much uncovered surface area in my room.

It's funny, for once I went the "cheaper" route. Not sure how I feel about it.

before I even began tv shopping seriously, I decided that 50" was just right for me...not financially or ergonomically speaking...I just felt most engaged with the 50" sets & they seemed to have the best picture (compared to other sizes within their respective product lines)...I came to find out that the 50" Kuro Elite Signature has a better picture than the 60" due to pixel spacing...sure, I couldn't afford or fit the 60" anyways...& the 6020 was the only 60" Kuro I could view in person...but it was all the more confirmation that what was registering in my mind was true & quantifiable...

I'm not so sure I could pick a PQ winner between 50" & 55" plasma models...I also sometimes think 52" is the sweetspot...but there's simply no comparison between a quality 50" plasma & a 52" LCD....bottom line, you'll always wonder...I even wonder about the new Runco models...but 50" plasmas are king...enjoy it...get some full widescreen 1.78? aspect ratio blu-rays & burn that mother in...

Edited by emelius