Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

26mm zulu strap

26mm orange stitched black leather strap

10 26mm strap spring bars

from panatime.com

PanaTime customer service is awesome. Their email saying they've shipped includes a picture of my order and the shipping label...

post-7-0-83053900-1304607560_thumb.jpg

Trying to buy Lightroom 3 Student Teacher Edition but Adobe sucks. Currently giving the Turing Test to the drone on the telephone.

Edit: And he failed.

Cancelled my order. I sent them a scan of my ID. That was three days ago. They said that was not enough and wanted in addition a pay stub and a letter stating I was employed there. Initial order sent in using my edu email account. All this for an $89 product? I told them to fuck-off and I will use Aperture since Apple is happy to sell me shit.

Edited by morphsci

Trying to buy Lightroom 3 Student Teacher Edition but Adobe sucks. Currently giving the Turing Test to the drone on the telephone.

Edit: And he failed.

Cancelled my order. I sent them a scan of my ID. That was three days ago. They said that was not enough and wanted in addition a pay stub and a letter stating I was employed there. Initial order sent in using my edu email account. All this for an $89 product? I told them to fuck-off and I will use Aperture since Apple is happy to sell me shit.

Weird. When I got my discount, I sent a scan of my faculty ID and that was all I needed. They got back to me the next day, too.

As for what I bought, got 15" MBP for real this time. The thing is damn fast, that's for sure.

PRS Custom 24 SE guitar (orange). I would love to have the non-SE version but I don't play well enough to justify that kind of guitar. ;)

front.jpg

Ahhh, I see a free concert coming to our next HC meet. ;) Perhaps jam with 909 and anyone else willing to step up to the plate?

Edited by Augsburger