Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

New carbon fiber handlebars to replace the set that I currently have on the "good" bike that appear to have failed around where they clamp to the stem.... WTF. Even if it costs me $200 it's cheaper than the copay if my handlebars break at high speed.

I don't know if any of you caught this but if anyone needs a reminder to pay attention when riding:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/weylandt-dies-in-giro-ditalia-crash

Very very sad to have a guy die at 26 (or at any age).

Made me think of all the close calls I've had "at speed"..... :o

Edited by Dreadhead

Kyocera CM-45 CF Hand Coffee Grinder

My old grinder died and I did some online reading to find a replacement. Never thought there could so much information and discussion about coffee grinders. It looks like a hand grinder is my best bet for a burr grinder unless I want to spend north of 200$ so I went with that.

I picked up a new grinder from Capresso. What a huge difference from the Cuisinart I was using. I also bought a Capresso coffee maker to replace my Cuisinart, also a good choice.

I agree Mike, the Capresso grinder is so much better than the Cuisinart, good choice!

I bought a Fender Super Champ XD last night to go with my new guitar (which should be here today)! It is so much nicer than my old crappy amp even with my old crappy guitar. :D

2331100000_frt_wmd_001.jpg

Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 (Nikon mount) :) and B+W 77mm XS-Pro 010m UV filter

Tokina's still in stock at B&H too. They just got their stock in a couple of days ago, I thought it'd have sold out again by now.

Edited by Asr

Red Oxx Gator in Olive

Mountainsmith Kit Cube Camera Bag

Think Tank Retrospective 5

Shelly, you've been buying a lot of bags lately, you aren't taking that Mayan end of the world thing seriously are you?

Here's a worthy purchase if there ever was one: I'm told it's incredible!

Of course, I'm an old fart, and just love to relive those days whenever I get another chance.

EDIT1 Oh frick! I thought this was from a 1979 show they did in Argentina. I saw something posted about it on another forum, and then quickly went to Amazon, dropped it in my cart, and clickity click it... think I'll go back and cancel the order. I've seen enough of these guys over the years... for some reason, I thought this was previously unreleased footage from the Bon Scott era, and thus got all excited. Poop sticks! It's actually from a 2009 show, so it's just geezer rock.

EDIT2 Damit! Too late to cancel the order. Used to be on Amazon, you could do that if you acted quickly. Now it seems they immediately put up a notice about "this portion of your oder is being prepared for shipment and cannot be cancelled or changed."

Eh, guess I'll watch it and be dutifully impressed. Ordered Taxi Driver on Criterion Collection as well, so at least that will be worthy.

Edited by Wmcmanus

EDIT2 Damit! Too late to cancel the order. Used to be on Amazon, you could do that if you acted quickly. Now it seems they immediately put up a notice about "this portion of your oder is being prepared for shipment and cannot be cancelled or changed."
It depends on the product. Some of them you can still cancel if you act quickly enough.

Harmony One remote. I forgot what a pain in the ass these things are to set up.

Are you kidding? Setting up a Harmony remote is probably one of the the easiest things I could imagine doing at work. You should try setting up something like a Pronto or URC remote, now that shit is tedious.

Are you kidding? Setting up a Harmony remote is probably one of the the easiest things I could imagine doing at work. You should try setting up something like a Pronto or URC remote, now that shit is tedious.

Yeah, all those damn different colored buttons are a pain......

I had one of those URCs. It sucked. The Harmony isn't hard, it just takes a long time to get it right. I WANT SHIT TO WORK RIGHT NOW.