Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

Concert tickets for Within Tempation and Opeth/Katatonia, and signed copy of Opeth - Heritage.

jealous. wanted to catch the atlanta Opeth/Katatonia show but its just not going to work out. My GF was just saying last weekend that Opeth in New Orleans is one of her top five concerts ever. what a show! and what a great crowd taboot.

I didn't buy, but I feel like I have a new toy: my naamanf built, and then Fitz repaired (really modded) Beta22! This is the one with the purple heart front panel I bought from shelly a while back. Though I still love my Millett MiniMax, and it will continue to pull duty in the den rig, I am tickled to have the Beta22 back. such an amazing piece. big ups to Fitz for putting lots of hours into repairing this beautiful amp! and he only charged me the usual headcase rate. ;)

things I did just buy: tickets to see the String Cheese Incident in Atlanta 11/26.

I didn't buy, but I feel like I have a new toy: my naamanf built, and then Fitz repaired (really modded) Beta22! This is the one with the purple heart front panel I bought from shelly a while back. Though I still love my Millett MiniMax, and it will continue to pull duty in the den rig, I am tickled to have the Beta22 back. such an amazing piece. big ups to Fitz for putting lots of hours into repairing this beautiful amp! and he only charged me the usual headcase rate. wink.png

:)

Nice, but it is my duty to inform you that Velvia 50 is the real deal, not 100 or 100F.

Will definitely try Velvia 50 next round!

nice! where are you getting them (the slide film) developed?

I only know two places in Toronto, Downtown Camera and Toronto Image Works

Yet another center pinch lens cap since I ordered a wrong size before. facepalm.png

This wouldn't be happening if Canon would just start using center pinch lens caps.

Also bought some water and groceries to prepare for the impending doom.

Edited by Salt Peanuts

Yet another center pinch lens cap since I ordered a wrong size before. facepalm.png

This wouldn't be happening if Canon would just start using center pinch lens caps.

Also bought some water and groceries to prepare for the impending doom.

Your post reminds me of this for some reason......

http://youtu.be/ewpYq9rgg3w

My most recent haul was a high speed hand held drill to fabricate something for Antonio plus a lot of M3 and M4 taps. I break these like they are candy...

This week I also bought a Stax SRX-Mk3 Pro (stock Stax unit) plus most of the parts needed to build the Ciuffoli 300B Stax amp.