Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

with prime95 and real use (running my code) maxes out at 70 with an aftermarket cooler (hyper 212+).

I can probably go past 4.8 but too lazy/more errors.

Hmm... that's promising then, since I'm putting the even bigger V8 cooler on mine. grin.gif

A 1T WD Scorpio Black HD to install in my new Dell desktop because my eighteen month old HP desktop decided to join Walt Disney. nate.gif I hate friggin' 'puters, but I need something to play all those ND's and high res music in my office while I surf the net and pretend to work. I am told that the WD Scorpio is a more robust HD than the OEM ones used by HP or Dell, I hope so because I will now keep all my documents and music files on the Scorpio, and shit that doesn't matter like Windows and MS Office I will just leave on the OEM HD. I wish I had backed up all my files more recently than four weeks ago.

Not yet bought, but in the process of getting tickets for the Within Temptation concert. If I can score time off when I get to work tomorrow, then I'll buy airfare up to Newark.

Why did you have to tempt me with this, Colin. Auuuggghhh. Oh how my wallet weeps.

Nice! How did you get a 50% off coupon?

I just got it in an e-mail. 50% off any single product from Logitech. Couldn't figure out how to buy custom UEs so I bought this. Wanted a Transporter for 600 but Colin told me this was probably just as good.

yep, sure is. i organize my cables by bunching them together and tying them up with twist ties. works, but it doesn't look nearly so nice as that.

And I didn't even do any cable organizing, besides tying up the slack on the fan wires. I just shoved everything over into the unused 5.25" bays or behind the drive cage. laugh.png

Edited by Fitz