Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

I might be one of the few people here that thinks highly of the Omega 2 since I don't hear it mentioned much here.

I'm always let down whenever I hear the Omega II. The Stax amps are just so weak and soft; the OII needs more voltage.

I'm going to have to listen to the Omegas out of a KGSS or Blue Hawaii or ES-1 someday...

I'm always let down whenever I hear the Omega II. The Stax amps are just so weak and soft; the OII needs more voltage.

I'm going to have to listen to the Omegas out of a KGSS or Blue Hawaii or ES-1 someday...

Definitely! OII+KGSS is my orchestral music setup some time in the future (assuming I don't hear something better for less or about the same cost).

Sounds like an order from Discipline Global Mobile -- yes? Rawk.

yup, my first time. A post on SH led me to the Deceiver box set, and browsing the store led me to the other stuff.

also just ordered the two Genesis Archives box sets, the few albums I don't own yet on CD (Nursery Cryme, We Can't Dance, Trespass), and some more Phil Collins.

Great Deceiver is probably my favourite of the live box sets.

also just ordered the two Genesis Archives box sets, the few albums I don't own yet on CD (Nursery Cryme, We Can't Dance, Trespass), and some more Phil Collins.
!!! You haven't heard Nursery Cryme yet, or you just don't own it? OMG, you are in for such a treat -- one of my favourites of theirs.

Great Deceiver is probably my favourite of the live box sets.!!! You haven't heard Nursery Cryme yet, or you just don't own it? OMG, you are in for such a treat -- one of my favourites of theirs.

no, I have the vinyl! but even so I've never listened to it. :P