Post the last thing you bought!

JBLoudG20

If you had asked me directly you would not have had to spend any time scouring anything. ;)

I didn't know you knew. ;) (i was just messing around) Ti showed me the light. ;D

Indeed. I actually "found them" months ago.

why didn't you speak up earlier in that thread and throw down the info instead of asking where i found the pot...

Could I get that PM too?

::) silliness :laugh:

I didn't know where you got the pot before. Moreover I had looked them up months ago, and forgot about it as I didn't need any pots at the time. That said, glad you found wait you wanted. If only I can decide on what i want.

likely story.... :P

no sweat i am glad i got it coming and whatever you knew or forgot you knew is cool.

Speaking of which...now that I have this thing, I'm thinking about getting a balanced amp sometime...crap someone stop me

Man I'm really close to getting someone to build a balanced Mini^3 to use with the E-MU0404 USB I bought. I'll see how it sounds as a D/A first I guess.

Nice! I enjoyed the un-aired pilot quite a bit. It gave good perspective on how far the show's creators have come in developing the series.

Cool. I tried to watch the season when it was on, but I missed too many episodes. I have a DVR now, so I can just record the second season if I can't watch an episode or two.